Lychee Long Island Iced Tea Kit(s)
Each kit makes 4-6 cocktails
Our twist on a classic Long Island Iced Tea—for which we have procured lychees from mature trees situated in the region of Toamasina, on the east coast of Madagascar. Their incredible flavour of rose and muscat combined with our lively medley of gin, vodka, rum, tequila and Cointreau, along with NZ Kima Kola (kola like no other), puts this Lychee Long Island Iced Tea in a category of its own.
Much to most people’s surprise, there is no iced tea in this cocktail.
- 375ml bottle Gault’s Lychee Long Island Iced Tea
- Fresh mint leaves (Auckland only)
- 1 jar dried lychees
- 6 dried orange rounds
- 2 bottle East Imperial Kima Kola
- Instruction card
Lychee Long Island Iced Tea
- Pick the lower leaves off the mint stem, retaining the upper leaves attached to the stem for garnishing.
- Clap 6 mint leaves in your hands to wake them up then place in a tall, chilled glass along with enough ice to almost fill the glass.
- Add in 3 dried lychees then pour in the chilled Gault’s Lychee Long Island Iced Tea until your glass is ¾ filled.
- Top with chilled Kima Kola and stir. Garnish with the mint sprig, spear your straw through a dried orange round, and enjoy!