Makes 8-10 Cocktails
If you like a sweet cocktail – then this is the one for you!
Handcrafted with Melon du Quercy from the French regions of Tarn et Garonne, this is a cocktail you’ll remember.
Every bartender has their own way of making this delicious drink...we’ve learned from the best and found a perfect balance. Gault’s Melon Martini is a delicious play on the flavours of the season.
The delicate fruit shines through, with an earthy note from infused rosemary and a hint of brightness from the zest of lime.
“It’s a refreshing cocktail to enjoy over happy hour, for an afternoon on the patio, next to the pool, or while smelling the charcoal at your next BBQ party. Add a wedge of melon if you have it.”
- Melon Martini Cocktail mix in bladder (1L)
- Rosemary garnish
- Instruction card
- Option to purchase a reusable glass bottle for storage: $4.00 at checkout
SEE BELOW FOR SERVING SUGGESTIONS
- Carefully open and stir Melon Martini mix to combine
- Pour into glass (ice optional – giant ice-cube recommended)
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and enjoy!
Melon Martini Sorbet
- Freeze the bag of Melon Martini Cocktail mix until solid
- Break into smaller pieces, then process until smooth in a food processor
- Serve in a chilled glass
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary & enjoy!
- Open and stir Melon Martini Cocktail mix to combine
- For each 100ml of the Melon Martini mix, add 1 cup ice, 1 tablespoon aquafaba and 1 tablespoon lime juice into cocktail shaker
- Shake vigorously for 20-30 seconds
- Strain into a glass, garnish with a sprig of rosemary and enjoy!