Makes 8-10 Cocktails
You haven’t lived until you’ve tasted Gault’s Raspberry Margarita.
We will deliver a taste of Mexico to your house. Your biggest decision to make is salt or no salt, on the rocks, frozen or straight up.
Our ready-to-drink Raspberry Margarita contains two varieties of the very best raspberries (Willamette and Mecker) along with Cointreau, tequila and New Zealand lime juice.
Simon says: "Pimp out your salted rim by using one of our incredible Margarita Salts to rim your glass."
- Raspberry Margarita Cocktail mix in bladder (1L)
- Bag of Blood orange rounds
- Your choice of Margarita Salt : Lime, Tropical or Chilli & Lime
- Instruction card
- 100ml bottle of aquafaba (enough for 6 Margarita Sours)
- Fresh mint from Simon’s garden
- Fresh lemon
Option to purchase a reusable glass bottle for storage: $4.00 at checkout
SEE BELOW FOR SIMON'S SERVING SUGGESTIONS:
- Rub wedge of lemon around rim of an ice cold margarita glass then dip into salt
- Pour Raspberry Margarita Cocktail mix into a shaker with a generous amount of ice
- Vigorously shake for 20-30 seconds
- Strain into a chilled margarita glass and enjoy!
Raspberry Margarita on the Rocks
- Rub wedge of lemon around rim of an ice-cold margarita glass then dip into Margarita Lime Salt
- Fill margarita glass with ice
- Stir Raspberry Margarita Cocktail mix and add to cocktail shaker
- Shake with a generous amount of ice for 10-20 seconds
- Garnish with a blood orange round and enjoy!
Raspberry Margarita Slushy
- Freeze Raspberry Margarita Cocktail mix until solid
- Break into pieces then blitz in a food processor
- Scoop into an ice-cold margarita glass, top with a blood orange round and mint leaf and enjoy!
Raspberry Margarita Sour
- Pour Raspberry Margarita Cocktail mix into serving jug and stir to combine
- For each 100ml of Raspberry Margarita Cocktail mix, add 1 cup of ice, 1 tablespoon aquafaba and 1 tablespoon lemon juice into a shaker
- Shake for 20-30 seconds
- Strain into a glass and enjoy