Makes 8 Cocktails
Our simplest cocktail, but perhaps the most refined.
This cocktail combines deliciously sweet and sour Bergeron apricots from the Rhone valley in France with fine Villa Miazzi Prosecco from the Veneto region of Italy.
Simon says: “Have a shelf in your freezer solely dedicated for chilling a variety of cocktail glasses. You can’t beat a cocktail in a frosty glass.”
- Apricot Bellini Cocktail mix (375ml)
- 1 bottle Villa Miazzi Prosecco (750ml)
- Instruction card
- Option to purchase a reusable glass bottle for storage: $4.00 at checkout
- Pour approximately 3 tablespoons (45ml) Apricot Bellini Cocktail mix into chilled flutes
- Top with chilled Prosecco
- Stir (optional) and enjoy!