Blood Orange Margarita *FREE GLASSES
Recieve a free pair of quality margarita glasses with every Blood Orange Margarita order. Limited stock, so dont delay: Order today!!
Makes 8-10 Cocktails
Gault’s Blood Orange Margarita is vibrant and perfectly zesty with a touch of natural citrus sweetness.
It’s made with the finest blood oranges from Sicily – the Ferrari of oranges.
Will you serve it straight up, on the rocks, as a sour, or sorbet? The choice is all yours.
"Pimp out your salted rim by using one of our incredible Margarita Salts to rim your glass."
- Blood Orange Margarita Cocktail mix (1L)
- Instruction card
- 100ml bottle of aquafaba (enough for up to 6 Margarita Sours)
- Blood orange rounds
- 1 fresh lime or lemon
- Tropical Chili Margarita salt
SEE BELOW FOR SIMON'S SERVING SUGGESTIONS
Blood Orange Margarita
- Rub wedge of lemon along rim of chilled margarita glass and dip into Tropical Margarita Salt
- Pour Blood Orange Margarita Cocktail mix into a shaker with lots of ice.
- Vigorously shake for 20-30 seconds
- Strain into a margarita glass, add round of blood orange and enjoy!
Blood Orange Margarita on the Rocks
- Rub wedge of lemon around rim of chilled margarita glass and dip into Tropical Margarita Salt
- Fill margarita glass with ice
- Stir Blood Orange Margarita Cocktail mix and add to cocktail shaker
- Shake with a generous amount of ice for 10-20 seconds
- Garnish with blood orange round and enjoy!
Blood Orange Slushy
- Decant the Blood Orange Margarita Cocktail mix into a plastic container
- Freeze Blood Orange Margarita Cocktail mix until solid
- Break into pieces, then blitz in a food processor
- Scoop into ice-cold margarita glasses, garnish with blood orange rounds and mint (not included in kit) and enjoy!
Blood Orange Margarita Sour
- Shake the bottle of Blood Orange Margarita Cocktail mix to combine
- Measure 200ml Blood Orange Margarita Cocktail mix into cocktail shaker
- Add ice, 1 tablespoon aquafaba and 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Shake vigorously, strain into a short glass and enjoy!