Makes 6 - 8 Cocktails
Now here’s a decadent treat that’s smooth and sweet with a hint of finest New Zealand chocolate and the delight of espresso fizz. A well-made Espresso Martini like Gault’s is lightly bitter, balanced sweetly, beautifully frothy and a superb pick-me-up.Gault’s Espresso Martini contains handcrafted New Zealand Blue Duck vodka, Kahlúa, the finest espresso coffee, Hexton Tāwari raw honey and a hint of Solomon's Gold chocolate. How delightful is that?
Simon says: “Our Espresso Martini is a strong pick-me-up - slightly sweet, rich, smooth, and wickedly delicious - espresso coffee, liqueur, and dessert all in one; perfect before or after dinner, sipping on the deck or by the fire.”
- Espresso Martini Cocktail mix (500ml)
- Espresso Fizz
- Espresso Syrup
- Instruction card
- Pour espresso syrup into a saucer and espresso fizz into another
- Dip an ice-cold espresso martini glass rim into the syrup and then into the fizz
- Shake Espresso Martini Cocktail mix before pouring into shaker along with plenty of ice
- Shake for 20-30 seconds – to achieve the all-important crema
- Strain into rimmed cocktail glass and enjoy!
Refrigerate your bottle of Espresso Martini and espresso syrup when you receive them and consume by the best-before date.