Mango Mojito (1L)
Each kit makes 6 tall glass cocktails
Our Mango Mojito is a refreshing game changer from a standard mojito. The star of the show is the prestigious Alphonso mango from Ratnagiri, known for being among the best in the world. Our Mango Mojito is the perfect combination of rum, ripe Alphonso mangos, NZ lime juice, fresh mint and East Imperial soda water, topped with sweet mango chips. Where is the sugar, you might ask? There is none added or required as we have opted for a much healthier option by adding just enough fibre syrup made from 100% tapioca. This refreshing, delicious cocktail not only sings summer loud and clear, it is also guilt free and better for you.
4 Wheels of Health metabolic nutritionist and epigenetic coach, Sean Robertson says:
- Gault's Mango Mojito mix (1L)
- 1 bag mango chips
- Fresh mint from Simon’s garden (Auckland only)
- 4 bottles East Imperial soda water
Mango Mojito Instructions
- Muddle 8-10 torn mint leaves in your cocktail glass.
- Almost fill your cocktail glass with ice then pour in 150 ml of Mango Mojito mix
- Float 100 ml soda over the Mango and stir to combine.
- Top with mango chips and a sprig of fresh mint.
Simon Says: Muddling is a skill often overlooked yet so important. So what’s the correct way to muddle ingredients? Ideally use a cocktail muddler, in the event you don’t have one the end of a rolling pin or wooden spoon will suffice. Gently mash (gentle turns of the muddler) the fresh mint leaves 3 to 4 times. Muddling should be a gentle, firm pressing to release the mint oils from the leaves.