Skinny Passionfruit Mojito Kit(s)
Each kit makes 2x cocktails
Our twist on a mojito – including Ecuadorian passionfruit and bursting with minty freshness.
We’ve sourced a unique variety of yellow Ecuadorian passionfruit – Flavicarpa, typically from the province of Esmeraldaz on the north-west coast of Ecuador. Rather than sugar it uses Nothing Naughty’s fibre syrup – made from 100% tapioca.
This cocktail is incredibly refreshing.
4 Wheels of Health metabolic nutritionist and epigenetic coach Sean Robertson Says: “As far as cocktails go, this is about as guilt free fun as you can get.”
- 200ml Gault’s Passionfruit Mojito
- Fresh mint leaves (Auckland only)
- Fresh lemon
- 2 bottles East Imperial soda water
- Instruction card
Skinny Passionfruit Mojito
- Clap 10-12 mint leaves in your hands to wake them up then place into a tall chilled glass
- Cut a lime wedge in 3 pieces and gently muddle with the mint leaves
- Place giant ice cubes into chilled glass, then pour in 100ml of Skinny Passion fruit Mojito Cocktail mix
- Top with chilled soda water and stir, garnish with a sprig of mint and enjoy!